Concierce Nursing Care in the Privacy of Your Home
- Concierge Nursing provides medication assisted detoxification
- “Sober Companions”, Nursing Assistants or Medical Assistants are NOT qualified clinicians
- The concierge nurse assesses the clients’ condition during a medication-assisted detoxification creating a new standard for detoxification
- An addiction trained nurse provides round the clock nursing care and is skilled at monitoring and assessment. Vital signs, pulse oximetry, and withdrawal scale assessments (CIWA, COWS) are also utilized to assure the client Is treated In a manner their withdrawal symptoms require.
- Concierge’s Nursing addiction team has more than 20 years of experience managing symptoms of substance abuse withdrawal using evidence based approaches.
- Collaborates with the current psychiatrist, physician, nurse practitioner and/or therapist prior to discharge
- Our goal is to provide the client with the highest level of responsive one on one nursing care unrivaled in the industry today
If you or a loved one needs help, please call Concierge Nursing at 415-672-0729 or 925-584-0660 now.